Since today is Valentine's Day, I decided to do a post on the most amazing guy in the whole world...TREVOR. He is my best friend and is always so willing to help me around the house. He is such a hard worker and is so smart. There isn't a day that goes by when he doesn't make me laugh. He is so good with our neices and nephews. He is very patient and has a heart of gold. I love him more and more each day. Trev, thanks for all you do.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
My favorite guy
Posted by Trevor and Shanna at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Shan, you were such a BEAUTIFUL bride! That's the first time I've seen you in your wedding dress. You guys look so happy and you're such a cute couple, I'm glad you found such a great guy. That picture of him knitting is awesome. It takes a real man to be crafty! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment