Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday to Me!!

Trev and I all ready to go

Our family favorite game!!
I got a strike on my first bowl!!
Mom, with two thumbs up for her second strike in a row
Us at the bowling alley


Yes, that's correct, I turned a quarter of a century on saturday. It's hard to believe I'm am already that age. I know I am still young, but sometimes I don't feel like it. My family made my day great. On friday we stayed up and played games all the night long--current fav is Quip-It!! Trev got it for me for Christmas and we absolutly love it. Then on Saturday we went bowling and had the time of our lives. Mom won everyone, she's quite the bowler and very proud of it too. Thanks guys for coming to visit, it was so much fun.

1 comments:

Holly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANNA! Kinda wierd being 25, huh? I guess it's not such a big deal but being halfway to 50 sort of freaks me out. Glad you had a great weekend, you deserve it!