Sunday, January 20, 2008

Max's New House


Max has quickly grown out of his house, it's amazing even though he is only 3 months old, how he has grown so much. Therefore, he has led us to have to build him a dog house sooner than we had planned(we thoght we could make at least until spring). Trevor and Brad went down to Grandpa Nulph's wood shop and built him a huge dog house in less than 3 hours. They did such a great job. I am exceptionally proud of Trev, seeing that construction work isn't his forte!! Good Job, Trev it's perfect and plenty big. I think Max really likes his new home!

1 comments:

Holly said...

It seems like owning a "fixer-upper" has it's way of turning a 'home improvement challenged' husband into quite the handyman! Jeff keeps amazing me with all of the things he's figured out while we've owned this house. I'm sure Max will be comfy-cozy in his new home!