Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! We had a great Christmas, and can't believe it's already over and we have started a new year. We traveled over to Emmett and stayed for a week, we had so much fun and were not ready to come home. In the slide show you will be able to see some of our adventures. Now it's back to the real world of work, new years resolutions, and more fun times. We are excited to see what this new year brings us. Hope you all had a great holiday.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Glad to hear you guys had a great holiday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone since high school and how much your family has changed! I actually saw you guys getting out of the car at your mom's work, but the boys were fussy and we had to hurry and get ready to head out of town. Sorry I missed you! I hope you guys have a wonderful 2008!