Friday, March 28, 2008

12 things you may or may not know about my husband




1.He is extremly competitive, it may not show at first but he hates losing.
2.He refuses to pay bills, he hates the thought of writing out a check or checking our bank account on-line.
3.He loves to fall asleep on the couch watching t.v. he would rather do that than sleep in his own bed.
4.He loves loves chocolate, I swear he is worse than a girl.
5.He is not a perfectionist at all until it comes to his yard and landscaping. He could spend hours working outside on the lawn and always comes up with new ideas on what we could do to improve and change our yard.
6.He talks to himself OFTEN! I'll catch him randomly just talking to himself, it's really strange.
7.He really wants to be an "expert" and one of his biggest dreams is to be quoted in the newspaper or a magazine as "an expert once said..."(aka Trevor)
8.One of his favorite music groups is the Carpenters and he knows and will sing every song.
9.He has a heart of gold even though it's not expressed that often he would do or give anything to anyone.(I love that about him)
10.He is a big time TEASER, weather it's the nephews and neices, myself, his mother, his sister Jeanna, whoever is around he will do anything to tease them just to bug people and make himself laugh.
11.Although he is almost 28 yrs old, he acts like a 10 year old and loves to just be a kid, he is a no worry, no stress kind of guy. People ask me why we don't have kids, I often say to them, what do you mean I have one and he takes up all my time, I don't have the energy for another one:)
12.He loves trivia and loves learning new facts, I'll often find him on the computer taking random geography, history, quizzes. He tells everyone a new facts he recently learned of.(Man, it's sounding like I married a nerd-he's not I promise but is very smart and loves learning)

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

LOL! I had no idea Trev talked to himself. Now I will have something to tease him about!

Jeanna said...

PS. Shan sorry to say but you did marry a nerd.