I can't tell you how much Trev loves his new dog. We named him Max and he's done pretty good so far. The first night home, I thought I wouldn't get more than 3 hours of sleep. I now know what having a new baby is like when all they do is cry in the middle of the night, but we've made it past that now and he's seems to be doing well. Trev is definitly wanting to go on more walks with me now that we have a dog. How that changes things I'm not sure, but oh well. Today we went out in our backyard and played around with him. Here are some pics of Trev and him. Max and Trev gathering wood
Play time in our backyard
Going for a walk down our street
Wrestling time
Max trying to keep up with Trev
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Fun with our new addition(we named him Max)
Posted by Trevor and Shanna at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the name Max, it's the name of the Grinch's dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas-my all-time favorite Christmas movie! (Along with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation) Congrats on the addition to the family and good luck!
Post a Comment